CodScape 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is going on?

Go down

What is going on? Empty What is going on?

Post by 1cemage Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 am

So, over the past several days the server has shut down out of no where, lost a co owner and is slowly starting to break. Why is it that you have a co owner that has no clue how to restart the server or to do anything to fix stuff that just randomly breaks, like Extr Range pots not working anymore. Hell just about everyday/everynight the server is off, or saying it needs updated. Need to find an autostart script or get a staff member that is in the US that can be on during the USA night time to restart the server if needed. Consider spreading out your staff across all timezones, not just the server's.

Its sad that most of the staff just camps at bosses, using god mode, killing bosses, trying to explain it away as "testing drop rates".

Its sad that there are staff that have no idea how to do certain things or fix issue.
Its sad that a forum is made but we get no updates, no information on what is going on, just a forum.
Its sad that most of the people who are playing on the server are staff, either support (which I dont know why we even have, as everyone is capable of answering a question) or mods/admins. I dont think I have see more than 5 regular people playing that are not connected to a staff account.

Voting is broken. Promises that things will get stats and fixed and nothing happens, except making or getting more customs. I am sorry fix what you have before getting a new Superman Cape.

I understand that all servers start out slow and have things that need to be fixed. But if you make promises, follow through with them. If this server doesnt get better and make some changes by the weekend, I am out.

Also, one last thing. Dont follow people around asking them how they like the server, that makes you look like you are fishing for compliments or wanting to boost your ego. Let people come to you and tell you how the server is or hell, since you have a forum that is not being used for much of anything, maybe make a feedback area. When you follow ppl around asking them how the server is, its like going to a store and the sales person is following you around to get their commision, when most time ppl just wanna be left alone and will tell you if they need help.

Please dont be sensitive and take major offense to this, I am just a blunt person who tells it like it is. Please, get your heads outta your asses and make this server great, like we know it can be. Fix the important shit first and then release more content after its stable.

1cemage

Back to top Go down

What is going on? Empty Re: What is going on?

Post by 1cemage Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:59 am

I'm done, server started out good, but then shit all over itself.

How about you fix the server before you choose to release again. That way it wont be a pile of shit with broken stuff and customs with no stats.

1cemage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum